Take a guided tour of this wonderful country house.
Hear the story of how the original 17th Century
house, called The Grange was purchased in 1764
by David La Touche of French Huguenot origin,
extended, and renamed Marlay, and was then sold in
1864 to Robert Tedcastle, the well known Dublin coal
merchant. The Tedcastle family lived at Marlay until
1925. In 1925 Philip Love (a market gardener, who at
one time was the largest tomato producer in
Ireland) acquired the House.
Meet at the front steps of Marlay House,
Marlay Park, Rathfarnham, Co. Dublin.
Group booking essential via email firstname.lastname@example.org