Dlr Heritage Events are delighted to host three evenings of Local Traditional Irish Music and Song from award winning Local traditional musicians in the wonderful setting of Marlay House.
Book your tickets here for each night. If this event does not sell out, there will be a limited number of tickets available at the door each evening.
The music nights will take place on the following nights:
- 23rd February,- Marlay House 7.30pm (performing Aidan Connolly, The Morrisson family and Íde Nic Mhathúna (Singer)
- 23rd March,- Marlay House 7.30pm
- 20th April. - Marlay House 7.30pm
Musicians will include, Aidan Connolly, Ceannabháin family, Morrisson family and Chambers Family
These concerts will act as a prelude to the Walled Garden Music Festival which is taking place in a Marquee in the walled gardens of Marlay for two nights on the 18th and 19th May.
- 18th May - 'Feeln Good' Jazz night with Karen Underwood and her band.
- 19th May - Fleadh Mharlái with award winning Frankie Gavin and the Provenance (formerly of Dé Dannan).
Tickets for the Walled Garden Music Festival will be available here in April 2018