Dublin Bay is internationally recognised for its fascinating natural and cultural heritage and has been designated as a “UNESCO Biosphere”. UNESCO Biospheres are places where people and nature connect. Dublin Bay Biosphere Partnership works to encourage people to experience and appreciate our beautiful bay. Discover amazing Dublin Bay on a Biosphere Discovery Tour this summer! Jump on board Dublin Bay Cruises’ St Bridget and sail from Dún Laoghaire, Howth, or Sir John Rogerson’s Quay on the Liffey on a 90 minute cruise and enjoy the sights and sounds of Dublin Bay. Dublin Bay Cruises run seven days a week until the end of September 2018. Our unique Guided “Biosphere Discovery Tours” are provided onboard every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from June 22nd to September 3rd 2018.
- 9.30 – 10.45 Dún Laoghaire to City Centre
- 11.00 – 12.15 City Centre to Dún Laoghaire
- 11.00 – 13.45 City Centre to Howth (via Dún Laoghaire)
- 12.30 – 13.45 Dún Laoghaire to Howth
- 14.15 – 15.15 Howth roundtrip around Ireland’s Eye
- 15.30 – 16.45 Howth to Dún Laoghaire
All bookings should be made here.